8.03.2009

"We're goin' SIZZLA!"

Das right erbody my man got his first paycheck and he's takin me to a nice steak and potata dinna at the Siz. We been waitin' a long time fo dis and all I can say is IT'S ABOUT FREAKIN' TIME!!

I have always said that I was going to frame his first check, but YA RIGHT! Off to the bank I went. Instead, I took pictures of the little beauty, but my better judgement kicked in and I decided not to post them. There's lots of important looking numbers and such on there that made me think it might be a bad thing if in the wrong hands... plus I'd hate to make anyone jealous of our glorious amounts of money. NOT.

It has been over 4 years since I've seen a paycheck with Dave's name on it. Oh I missed it so.

8 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

Congrats! Glad you got to celebrate! :)

Lamb Fam said...

Thanks Rach, although I was kidding about Sizzler. It's a long-time running joke between Dave and I.

Trace said...

I have been thinking it's been a while since we've had a Lambollinger night at the chuck.

Gonzalez Family said...

Congratulations! I hope you enjoyed your celebration.

Amber Burt said...

Congrats! Don't dis Sizzler, we like to go there every once in a while.

Brandt & Kriste said...

LET'S GO SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I read this post whilst dining at the Sizz, now I get it that it's making fun of the "working man's steakhouse."

Nice Ivory Tower you've built. Now you owe us dinner AND dessert!!

(Val and I prefer the Malibu chicken dish.)

Lamb Fam said...

Ben- the IVORY TOWER Dave has built is fully equipped with a Sizzler. It also stays open later than the everyday Siz to prevent late diners from getting pissed and chucking garlic toast at the cleaning staff.
Malibu chicken for everyone!