8.17.2009

Millcreek


It is a very rare occasion to have ALL the family together... and we are LOVING it!
Chel is here to visit for 10 whole days, and Nils is home from his summer in Arizona and is home for a few days before he heads back up to Logan. PARTY!


It's always a party with the Nelson 5 and a camera.



I'm so glad Aunt Mitz and Aunt Donna joined us. I LOVE these 2 ladies. They are my Grammy Jean's sisters and they remind me of her so much. Anyone who knows them knows that Mitz is the life of any party, and Donna is the SWEETEST thing ever.! Oh, Mar Mar and Spook Cat- I ADORE you both!


Here we are, preparing our tin foil dinners. Nothing better than dinner cooked over the campfire in the mountains. YUMMY! And cute Curt and Addi... great little buddies!


My adorable Grandpa and the kiddos! My Grandpa is the BEST Grandpa in the world. He loves kids sooooo much. He is constantly calling to talk to my kids on the phone and is ALL about them when we are with him. My kids LOVE Grandpa Pres so much and are extremely BLESSED to have him... as am I!


Nils, Curt and Matty. Matt is just like a bro to me- he and Nils have been friends forever. Matt spent the summer in ALASKA and just got home. We missed seeing his smiling face. Glad he's home and glad he joined us. Love you, Matty!


And here are the kiddos with their AUNTIE CHEL! They adore each other!

It was a FABULOUS night! FAB company, FAB food in FAB surroundings.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I love how much you adore your fam. Cute, cute, cute!

Scarlett said...

YOur fam looks like so much fun! It is so great when everyone can get together!