8.12.2009

SMALL WONDERS

Tolman had his first day at SMALL WONDERS preschool last Friday. This will be his 3rd year of preschool, and if you remember from his 'first day of preschool' post last year, I said I'd be sending him off to Kindergarten this time next year. Well, it is now this time next year, and we've decided to wait another year for Kindergarten, mainly because he has a Summer birthday.

We decided to try a new preschool this year and so far so good. Tol is LOVING it there!


Here he is, all ready to go.


Showing off his SPIDER MAN backpack- and poor Addi, she thought she was also going to preschool and was so excited!


At the new school...


with his new teacher.


Those who know me knows I was totally STRESSED about sending him here. I won't bore you with details, but all I can say is I worried for no reason. I think this will be a GREAT place for Tol and am so glad I went through with it.


... and here is Addi again, thinking she is staying. Sorry Ad, LET'S GO!

6 comments:

the bates motel said...

such a cutie. i feel ya on the summer bday. this baby is due right before the school year cut off, so we will most likely hold him back. which to be honest i'm hating that idea! glad your happy w/ your school choice!

Jen said...

He's so cute . . . and Addi too! Glad you're feeling good about things.

Middle Age Moments said...

I can't believe my little Buggly is so old and adorable. Well, I can believe he is so adorable. I hated it when all you kids went to school. I hated having you grow up. So I totally understand the whole anxiety thing. I am so glad you are feeling great about it. You guys were so smart making the decision you did. How I love these 2 little people and how I love their incredibly beautiful, adorable, skinny, and loving mother. Thanks for all you do for me Jame. You are so great. Thank you for calling me about the lunch on Monday. I had the best time. It has kind of held me over with all that has been going on with Chantel. She is doing great BTW!

Scarlett said...

Such cute pics! This is going to be Kassi's first year in preschool and she just turned 4. I thought it would be good for her to be the oldest instead of the youngest, too. Let me know how it goes down the road!

Rachel Lovato said...

Hey girl! I feel your pain! It is hard to have our babies grow up!

Marianne said...

He's seriously got the cutest hair I've ever seen on a little guy - got that from you. So - I'm experiencing the same thing with Jack - he'll be 5 next year on Aug21st and I'm stressing about whether to send him or make him wait another year - I think it's a BIG decision. What to do!?!