Dave and I went on a southern Caribbean cruise to celebrate him graduating. It was FAB, to say the least. We flew into San Juan, and went to Aruba, Curacao, Dominica and St. Thomas.
I could write novels about this, but instead I'll do a "top 10" and "bottom 5" to spare us all.
"BOTTOM 5" (in no particular order)
1. The ditched fingernail on the nightstand when we got to our stateroom.
2. Having to pay $25 for an 8 oz. can of hairspray (when I'm a licenced hair stylist)...it was either that or white rain.
3. The uncomfortable and loooong red-eye into San Juan.
4. And speaking of, the SUPER GRUMPY flight attendants on the flight. They actually told the pilot on the passengers, how we wouldn't obey the seat belt light. They took their job a little too seriously... that, or they used to be burned out junior high teachers.
5. Missing our babies!
1. ZERO responsibility.
2. Sleeping in
3. The over-weight 7 year old with a Binky... I'm so mean, but it was hilarious
4. Eagle Beach in Aruba
5. Magen's Bay in St. Thomas
6. Our waiter, Hedi and assistant waiter, Jingyi. They were AWESOME!
7. Enjoying the company of Elizabeth Gilbert on our Balcony
8. Double Desserts!
9. Trafalgar Falls and Emerald Pools in Dominica