8.29.2009

The MORE, the MERRIER

Chelsea was in town (as you know) and my uncle Steve and his adorable fam from Boston were here for a week. We had a BLAST! My kids were on cloud 9 the entire time. They LOVE LOVE LOVE their Auntie Chel, and they adore their Boston cousins. It was a great- and busy- couple weeks!

Breakfast with the sibs and the kiddos @ Silver Fork Lodge before...


another hike up to Donut Falls.



Daybreak Lake with Gram, Gramp, Steve, Heather and fam.

My darling grandparents and Steve, Madeleine and Preston.


Addi chasing Ben down the dock.

Then to my parents for a BBQ.

Tolman with his cousins and Uncle Steve. Tol wouldn't leave Preston's side all night.

PARK CITY with Chel, Becca, Danny and Emi.

Chel's girlfriend, Becca, flew in for a few days and it was great to meet her and spend time with them. And it is always a treat to hang out with Danny and Emi. Danny has got to be one of my favorite people. He cracks me up!

"Grandpa's Zoo"
with the cousins

Tol, Addi, Preston, Kate and Ben


Riding on the new carousel.


I thought it was hilarious that Tol was on a grasshopper. You can't really see it in this pic, but that's why I'm laughing. *I don't know why I thought it was so funny.


Kate and Tol with the snake.


What's a trip to the zoo without getting a drink out of the lion's mouth and Mom getting it on film?

Boating


Dave helping Tol with his first time on the knee board. WAY TO GO, TOL!!


Pres, Steve and Maddie.

It was so great having so many people in town! We sure miss all these people and wish we all lived closer together.
Now back to real life. BOO!
until next time...

3 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like good times this summer. I never commented before, but I love your pictures of all your family at the canyon. So fun!

J.E. said...

FUN, looks like you guys have been partyin' it up for the summer. Family is the best!

Miss you Jame, we should get together soon.

Marianne said...

I love me some donut falls - next time you go you should let me know and we can join you...