9.08.2008

First Day of Pre-School

Tol started pre-school again! (Now I find myself wondering where the summer went). He is very excited to be back at school with all his friends and his teachers- especially Miss Debbie- Tol LOVES her!

He isn't in the same class as Collin and Cambree this year so that's kindof a bummer. I was actually wondering how Tol would like it, not being with his friends, but so far- so good!

His teacher's are Miss Launa, Miss Debbie and Miss Denise. They are all great teachers.

All ready to go!

Trying to get a pic of Tol at school. For those of you who know Tol, it should come as no suprise that he wouldn't pose with Collin and Cambree. He HATES a lot of attention. Sooo like his mom- NOT!



Painting!


Tol is growing up so fast and I don't know how I feel about it. This time next year I'll be sending him off to kindergarten! Crazy! Is there some way to slow down the process?

4 comments:

the bates motel said...

what a cute little boy. i feel the same i wish there was some way to slow down the growing up process. life w/ kids goes by WAY too fast :)!

Unknown said...

Cute kids! It seems like Connor will never be old enough for preschool, but I'm sure it is just around the corner.

J.E. said...

Tol is so cute. I love that your kids are toe-heads. He has on the cutest shirt by the way. I love it! I'm so glad he had a good 1st day!

Amber Burt said...

This year of preschool will go by so fast and the next thing you will know he will be in Kindergarten. Easton just started and he is already off track. I don't know what he is going to do for three weeks without school!