7.04.2008

Sunny St. George

Kristen and I were feeling a little spontaneous and ambitious and took all 4 kids to sunny (and freakin' HOT) St. George. For the most part we had a great time. Tolman and Collin could have made it a bit easier on their mom's by leaving each other alone a little more, but what more can you expect from 4 year olds?

We tried to stay cool by staying wet as much as possible.

When it got too hot to handle, we watched movies and ATE (inside).
The highlight of Addi's trip was the DORA bench.
Am I horrible for admitting that the best part of mine and Kristen's trip was the ride home? We left around 9 O'Clock so the kiddies would sleep. Kristen and I enjoyed 4 solid hours of good conversation and good music.
Thanks to the Miles' for letting us rent your place for the weekend. It was so nice to get away.
And THANKS to my BFF Kristen. You know I love you and I constantly feel indebted to you for all you do for me. I had the BEST time with you!

2 comments:

Trace said...

It looks and sounds like you guys had a great little vacation.I'll be jesse and Dave were enjoying themselves too.

Kristen said...

Love ya Jame.