7.11.2008

I've Been Tagged - Again!
I was tagged by Kristen! Here are the rules:List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts, and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged. Here we go............
JOYS
1. Time alone to read a good book
2. A CLEAN house
3. Spending time with my family & friends
FEARS
1. Driving... I HATE it, usually.
2. Losing a loved one
3. I'll agree w/ Kristen: The 7.0 earthquake that is supposed to hit us anytime now!
Current Obsessions
1. Refer to previous post
2. My weight... why can't I be a size 4? Even 6? Heck, I'll even take an 8!!
3. cleaning (although that's nothing new or current)
Surprising Facts
1. I don't really have a liscence to do hair
2. Dave and I investigated the FLDS church
3. I'd switch "teams" for Ellen DeGeneres, I'm serious.

So, there you go...More useless information about ME! I'm now supposed to tag 5 of you - come on, you know you're excited! I tag Monica, Rachael, Chelsea, Becca and Jen. Enjoy Ladies!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

What? I learned a lot about you one this one! You are hilarious! Did you seriously not renew your license?

Becca Jo said...

ELLEN?! what? I'd do it for Angelina Jolie and nothing less!