7.16.2008

(Ghetto) Riverton Carnival
Tol was so cute with Addi on the little roller coaster. 15 seconds into it, Addi fell to the floor of their seat on her bum and Tol kept his arm around her through the rest of the ride. He was completely bent over so you could barely see either one of them.
And really, where do all these people come from?
The kids on the coaster before it started and Addison enjoying her first brewsky.


Zoo Day

Mike and Leesa invited us to the zoo with them and we had a great time. Addison's favorite was the zebras and Tolman's favorite was the snakes. My favorite was Leesa. She took an ambien (on accident) before she left. I've never known Leesa to be so entertaining.

Admiring the tranquilized "Ghost of the Bayou" & the GIANT boa constricter

Addison did not want to move from this spot.

Day at the Gateway
Dave and I took the kids to the Gateway fountain. They thought it was great for about 20 minutes, then all Tol wanted to do was climb on the stairs and ride the escalator. So much for that brilliant idea. We then went to CPK for dinner and shopped.

The kiddos playing in the fountain & them again eating dinner.

6 comments:

Becca Jo said...

Jami! I live close to you now and Eli is needing a boy to play with. Can we have a play date?!

Trace said...

Yeah, I heard the zoo was a lot of fun. I wish I remembered it!

Kat said...

Riverton Carnival? I grew up in WJ and never knew. Props to your Coldplay music. Love it.

sorensenpower said...

Emi would love your blog because it has Mika on it.

Pearson Family said...

It was so fun running into you at the park. I am glad you have been stalking me for awhile...it make sme feel wanted. So happy you are a blogger...and we can stay in touch. chris said Hi, he was way excited to hear that I had ran into you.

kristi and family said...

jami... it looks like you are having an awesome summer... your little rascals are sooo cute.... see ya