7.23.2008

PARK CITY

We decided to escape the HOT heat, and head up to PC for the evening.

We took the kids on the Alpine Slide and I took Tol on the Alpine Coaster (Addi passed as a 2 yr. old but we didn't take our chances having her pass as '3').
On the chairlift. Right after this pic was taken, the binki went overboard. Addison was one sad little girl. Then she got over it.
Boys against girls. Boys won!
We're strapped in and ready for the Alpine coaster. *If you haven't done this, you need to. It was a blast!* Tol LOVED it! On the way up to the top, we passed these horses and Tol said, "look at the horsey birthday party!"
After the rides, we went to one of our FAVORITE mexican restaraunts,
Loco Lizard. It's located @ the junction and is worth the ride up there in of itself.
Then it was off to SnoAsis. Again, a Lamborn fav. BEST BEST BEST sno cones in the west. I'm sure you all have a sno cone shack close by your own house, but again, worth the drive. It's on 7200 s. and right above Highland Drive (in the Dan's parking lot).
Don't let the LOOOOONG line fool you. It moves pretty fast and it is definiltely worth the wait.
It was such a fun night. I love being with my kids as they experience new things. Even though I've been on the Alpine slides a million times, it was like going for the first time all over again.
I'm so BLESSED to have Tolman & Addison and the Happiness they bring me!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

So Fun! I totally want to take my kids up there! I'll have to tell Jess about that! And I agree, SnoAsis IS the best snocone shack in the west (or east?). I love the whipping cream trick they do! Yummy!

Unknown said...

Yay, I love park city! Connor is so fat I thought he might pass for three but I thought better of it hehe.

the bates motel said...

your such a cute mom! i love pc, it's soooo pretty up there! i loved what you said too about doing things w/ your kids and experiencing new adventures! so true! disneyland, the beach, whatever is sooooo much more fun and great being w/ your kids!

Britt said...

You are the cutest family ever! You look great too, as always. Now, I want to go do the slides...not that I would fit right now. ;)

kristi and family said...

jami.. that looks so FUN... we are going up there in few weeks and your pictures get me excited....and sad... we are not taking our kids!!! i know, i am the worst parent.... but, it's our 10 year anniversary... oh my!!

Amber Burt said...

Looks fun, I am sure my kids would love it too! SnoAsis is the best, I made Spencer take me there almost once a week (sometimes more) last summer. We love them too!!!

Jen said...

What fun pics! (You look great, by the way!)

J.E. said...

FUN! You do fun things as a family! I can't wait til mine is a little older and I get to do stuff like that. I think the coaster is so fun. I'm loving the horse B-day party and the fact you took a pic of it. Snoasis is the best, I didn't know that was the only one- It's the only one i've gone to though b/c it's right there in my area.

Unknown said...

Are you sure those are Daves toes in that picture? I remember them being a little more "hobbit-ish". Anyway, the PC is sweet. Did you see Matt R.?