7.07.2008

I see the light!

No, not that light. The light at the end of the LOOOOONG med school tunnel. It's true, Dave starts his 4th year tomorrow! YEPEE! I know it's not quite time to celebrate yet, but at this point, it's nice to have another year under our belts. Dave has gone to school for a total of 9 years up to date {impressive} and only one more to go! I know, I know...residency. But that's not really school, is it? I mean, he'll be making some money, right?

Anyway, I'm so proud of Dave and the hard work he's put into this life-long goal of his to become a DOCTOR. He's such an amazing student & I know he'll make an amazing anesthesiologist here pretty soon.

Here's to one more year (+ 4) of blood, sweat and tears!!

6 comments:

Trace said...

Hang in there- it will totally pay off. Just don't let him get too busy because we are still planning a Nacho night!

Kristen said...

Leesa's right, it will literally PAY off later! LOL. What's this Nacho night? Sounds like something I'd like to come to. Dave's awesome, but so are you for being his back-bone through the whole process! I love ya both!

J.E. said...

Congrats Dave. Yowza- what an accomplishment! OK I love this song 'Anyone else but you' It reminds me of JUNO. One of my fav movies ever by the way. But back to Dave- Congrats again (you know the best thing about having a baby for me was the anetheseologist) Love em' Did I spell that right?

the bates motel said...

hieee! oh my gosh it's been WAY too long! i have wondered about you guys forever! kam said she ran into you a few years ago, but that's it! i'm soooo glad you found me! my fam still talks about you and how much they liked you! we SO need to get together! i'll let you know if i can hook up when we come in july, but if not that trip then for sure when i come out in sept for a girls trip. your fam is so freakin cute and yeah for a light at the end of the tunnel! i'm adding you to our blog links i hope you don't care! k k.i.t. love your buns!

love
rachael

Katie said...

Congrats to Dave. Maybe someday Ben and Dave can work together!

Angie&Blake said...

Congrats, Dave! That really is a wonderful accomplishment! Way to go!