7.06.2008

Friend-ly BBQ

Bingham & WJ reunion/ 4th of July BBQ

In lieu of our monthly recipe night, we had a family 4th BBQ instead. Thanks to Devin & Kristi for hosting.
(Dave couldn't attend, so Curt was my date. Thanks, buddy!)

First on the agenda was food. Yum Yum!


So many (19 to be exact) adorable kids!

I realize that I should post everyone's names for future reference and for viewers convenience, but I'm not going to. So there.








After a good game of volleyball, it was time for
! FIREWORKS !

While Addison was all over it, Tolman was scared and ended up watching from the window inside the house. That's my boy!

It was so much fun to see everybody. I feel so lucky because I get to see my girlfriends quite often, but as for the hubbies and little ones, we don't see them enough. It was also super fun to see all our long-lost Bingham buddies and their families.
I just have to add that I feel so lucky to still be best friends with all my high school pals. I love you all so much and am grateful for our friendship.

4 comments:

Trace said...

I don't blame you for putting names. I am glad you took so many pictures because I was really lazy that night. Cute stuff!

Unknown said...

Davezoid was Lamezoid for not being patriotic!
Why does he hate America so bad?

kristi and family said...

Jami... i LOVE your BLOG!!! the party was so much FUN and i love you and all of our friends.. we are all so lucky to have each other.. i have a FAVOR to ask you?? would you mind changing our last name to devin and kristi in this post just in case?? sorry and thanks...

Amber Burt said...

Cute pictures from the party, we need to all get together (with spouses, plus yours) more often.