7.10.2008

I'm Addicted!

It's true, I'm 100% addicted to blogging! I swear, it's all I do in my spare time. Even when I don't have spare time, I somehow manage to find time to feed my blogging addiction. Before I joined the blogging world, I wondered how all these people had all this extra time during their days to blog. I rarely had a spare moment to check my email. Well, now I understand. I can't say that I have come up with a good explanation to where the time comes from, but I understand.
So anyway, tonight, to my overwhelming excitment, I discovered an awesome time-saving tool. Check out the left side of my blog under "BLOGGIN' BUDDIES." It's pretty self-explanatory. Now, I won't waste my time clicking on each and every one of your blogs just to see the same posts staring back at me over and over again. I will only check the updated blogs. The only downside is that it won't show anything for private blogs (so I have my own section for those... and what's with the letter B, anyway?). I'm not really sure how I did it though, or else I'd add a cool link for you to click on and get one for yourself. Infact, I'd like to learn how to put a word on here that my reader's can click on that will direct them to a new site. You know what I'm talking about, right? Any help and/or directions on how to do so would be appreciated.
This post is all over the place.
I'll sum it up: I'm addicted to blogging, I found a time-saving tool so I hopefully won't spend so much time blogging and I'm an iliterate blogger when it comes to a few things & I need your help, please.
The End

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Yes, I'm addicted too. You need to show me the trick to see when people update.

Angie&Blake said...

Welcome to "Blogger's Anonymous!"
Hi! My name is Angie, and I am a blogging addict! ;oD
I really does become addicting- once you start....
I've never tried to do the link to the word, but I do know someone who does. I'll email her and pass along the message when I get it! ;o)
Have a great day!

Marianne said...

Jami - so with the new tool you probably know that I just made 15 posts. I was already feeling guilty and then you commented on how pathetic I was - so I got all up to date and now it's 2am and I'm checking other blogs. I haven't done this for weeks!
The whole blogging addiction should pass. I had my kick back in November and now it's over. I feel it a chore now to check other's blogs. Except yours of course because it rocks the house!

Britt said...

Jame, I found ya! I love your blog and I am seriously dying at the pictures of your kids. They are amazing.

PS You do fab hair!

Amber Burt said...

I have been gone a week and have gone through blogging withdrawals! I need to figure out the trick too!

kristi and family said...

YES, i am addicted to blogging too... just ask my sweet little ainslee...