9.24.2008

Elephant Walk

Today was the 'Elephant Walk' @ The Gateway. I let Tol ditch school so we could go with the other kids and Moms in our ward.
We joined Katie and Audrey & rode TRAX down (we couldn't let them go alone incase Katie's water broke.. hee hee) and that was quite the experience. It was great riding it TO, but the ride home with 3 tired kids was a little rough.
Anyway, we met the Offrett's and Galloway's there and watched all 3 minutes of the parade. It was short, but fun. The kids loved it! Then we let the kids run around and got some lunch.
All of us waiting for the elephants... Here they come!!!

10 comments:

Jen said...

That's a cute picture of you . . . what a BABE!!

Trace said...

You are so on top of it! I can't believe you have already blogged about it when you have been running around with tired kids. What a fun thing to go to.

the bates motel said...

wow that looks like so much fun! i've never heard of that before!

Kjirsten said...

Hey, it's Kjirsten Fox. I saw your blog on Jodi's. I am SO bummed that we missed that activity with all of you today. I saw the emails this afternoon so I totally missed it! Anyway, cute little family! We are so glad to be in a ward with so many fun people!

J.E. said...

What?! I didn't even know about this. I swear when I lived downtown 2 yrs ago (right next to Gateway) they did not have an Elephant Walk, that's so cool. I'll have to catch that next time!

Kat said...

Elephant walk? It's a little creepy, but heck, kids love that stuff. We took Christian to the Zoo and he liked the animals all right. But what really interested him was the animal poops. Especially the elephants!

sorensenpower said...

I love this! I'm glad you pulled Tolman from school so he cuold go see this!

Chelsea Nelson said...

Man I miss my family so much!

kristi and family said...

that looks so fun... you are a cool MOM....

Alicia said...

Kristi is right. You win "cool mom" award.