9.13.2008

Simon says:

Tolman is getting VERY creative to get what he wants. Here's the latest:
(In the car on the way home from dinner)

Tol: Let's play 'Simon Says.'
Me & Dave: okay
Tol: Simon says touch your pants
*dave and I touch our pants*
Tol: Simon says touch your nose
*dave and I touch our noses*
Tol: Simon says turn on the CD player and turn it to #6 right now.

Tolman LOVES #6 on this particular CD... thanks Ben!
This is what happened after Dave did turn it on:
Tol: Turn it up
Me: You didn't say 'Simon says'

Then Tol threw a fit.

7 comments:

Amber Burt said...

Where do these kids come from??? Too funny!

J.E. said...

Wait. You can't tell that story without saying what song it was. . .

Becca Jo said...

haa haa that's funny! Yes, I want to know what song # 6 is too. Eli just listened to They Might be Giants and he loved them. haa haa

kristi and family said...

kids are the BEST....

Jen said...

LOL . . . I love it!

Pearson Family said...

I am totally using blogging as instant messaging. i just say your message about that lady in Owen's preschool picture. you are so right...it is Logan's mom. the only reason I know that is because he was so scared the first day and when preschool was over all the kids ran out to their mom's and Logan must have thought I was his mom...because he gave me the biggest hug ever. so cute!

sorensenpower said...

Wait, I still don't know what song it was....