10.02.2008

welcoming fall

What better way to bring in October than to go boating.
We haven't been once this summer due to our CrAzY and hectic schedules. Now Dave has a little time off so we took advantage. Luckily, the weather was great, the water was glass and we had a fabulous time!


The kids loved riding in the boat. Good thing the glassy lake was pretty empty cause we were stirring it up. The kids loved it when it was "bumpy." Dave and I were getting a little dizzy going in circles for so long.



Quite the little skippers.


Addi was a trooper wearing her life-jacket for so long. She kept saying, "jacket." And we had to get a pic of Tol peeing off the back. Hee hee!


The kids didn't want to get in the water after Dave jumped in and FROZE, so they played on the swim deck and splashed their feet in the water.

It was so much fun just being with our little family. But what would a Lamborn family outing be without some complications. I won't go into details, but let's just say Dave & I were left with a million mosquito bites (thankfully,the kids were spared) and 2 busted cell phones!! LAME!

HAPPY OCTOBER!!!

8 comments:

Alicia said...

I remember one fall boating trip with my family in NOVEMBER!! It was freezing and, of course, I had to say that I waterskied. I'd never do it again. Glad you guys had fun.

Trace said...

We call peeing off the boat making a pirate stream. We didn't get out boating at all this year either :( Better late than never though. Good for you!

Jen said...

Looks like fun! Too bad fall just doesn't seem to want to come. At least here we've been dealing with 97 degree weather!! I just want it to tank 20 degrees so I can wear a jacket every once in a while. Plus, it would be nice to hide these ankles (or lack thereof) with some pants!!

Oops, that was a bit of a rant. Glad you guys had fun!

J.E. said...

Where did you guys go, the mtns in the background are so pretty. And for my fav picture- Tol peeing off the boat. classic!

Amber Burt said...

I love the picture of Tol peeing off the back! Too cute!

sorensenpower said...

I love it when little kids pee in public. Oh, how I wish I was a kid again.

I came home yesterday and Becca was outside our apartment waiting to meet us. She said, "I had to have Eli pee on that tree because there wasn't a bathroom. I just told him to do it, then turned my head and acted like I didn't know what was going on."

Man, I can't wait to be a parent.

kristi and family said...

jami... boating is so fun anytime..... i love toll peeing off of the boat... kids are the BEST....

Unknown said...

Peeing off boats is such a wonderful experience. Its when I finally feel like I'm giving something back to mother nature.
Also, I love Baywatch Dave in these pics. His Hasslehoff Chest hair is so dreamy!