8.28.2008

FAREWELL, KRIS!

One of my very favorite people, who happens to be a co-worker, is leaving the salon. I have mixed feelings about the whole thing. For selfish reasons I'm very BUMMED to say the least. I've absolutely LOVED working with Kris. I've worked right next to her for over 6 years so I've had the pleasure of getting to know her quite well. We have become very close. I also have gotten to know her "ladies," and will miss MOST of them, too. But I am excited for her & the new endeavors and opportunities that await her at the "HAIR GARDEN." She's wanted to go there for a while... i don't know why!
The salon had a "farewell" dinner for Kris at the Cheesecake Factory.

Karen, Sherrie & Kris and Jimmy and Kathy- the sibs.

Me & my date, Candice! and Matt & Christeena

Good thing Candice and I brought our other halves.



Who doesn't love a good photo shoot? The sad thing is, none of it was staged.

Kris, we'll all miss you! You added so much fun to ZADA! It won't be the same without you!!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh, I love Dave's new haircut! You and Candice are pretty hot! That pose really showcases your haircut nicely as well! Okay, time to function. I've been on this computer all morning!

Becca Jo said...

UMMM Jami? I hate to tell you this but that girl is NOT Ellen! What ever she said to you it was a LIE.

Trace said...

I am so bummed she is leaving too. Now who whose clients will we piss off by talking too loudly?

the bates motel said...

looks like a fun night out! i miss workin in the salon sometimes! it's not quite the same at home. cute that you and candice are still friends. i forget her hubby's name, but i knew him at ricks! cute pics of addi in the batman costume too :)!

Pearson Family said...

I love love love your haircut!

Britt said...

Jami! We need to get together to discuss BB 10! I'm so sad about Kris leaving. Your hair cut is seriously so cute.