8.13.2008

Dave and I doubled with Nils and his new girl, Natalie, up to Park City.
It was basically a repeat of our last venture to PC a few weeks ago:
we rode the Alpine Slide and the Alpine Coaster then went to Loco Lizard for dinner.
It was the first time Dave and I met Natalie and I made a great first impression. Let's just say my exit stradegy from the chair lift was anything but smooth. I went DOWN! That's right... I somehow got knocked practically on my face. Of course I yell, "SHIT!" Poor Nils, I think he was more embarrassed than I was. He was trying so hard to impress his "RM" date, and not only do I make a total fool of myself, but I finish it off with a choice word. Owell, better that she knows me for who I really am, right?
It was so much fun doubling with Nils. Since there are 8 years between us, we haven't done that before. Hopefully it was the first of many.
Oh, and I should mention, Nils got his first "post-mish" smooch that night. What a STUD!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Dave actually looks pretty scared in this picture...

Lamb Fam said...

Actually Ben, he pissed his pants...

the bates motel said...

funny story! i so love when i say a choice word in front of other people! your so sweet to w/ your comment! i w/o everyday and try and eat healthy (which def does not happen ever day). i would really like to loose 10 more lbs before i have another kid, so we'll see. maybe too much info! also, that would be SO fun if you guys came to scottsdale for school or whatever! i would LOVE to have more peps in the az area!

Kristen said...

That looks like fun! Was that last night? That is so funny that you fell. (Not laughing at you, but with you!) Nils' girl looks cute.

J.E. said...

I bet he's dying that you posted about the post-mish smooch!

Amber Burt said...

Hey, it could have been a lot worse! Spencer says that word isn't even a swear word. Looks like fun!

Jen said...

I'm totally laughing because that would be me ... that word slips way more than it should. I'm just waiting for Isaac to imitate me someday so that Brent can look at me with that look -- like 'I told you so.'

Trace said...

I am dying right now laughing. Big sisters are supposed to be embarrassing so good job!

Scarlett said...

So Hilarious! That would be me. For some reason that is the word that always seems to slip..........
I was reading a couple entries back about your fam's current obsessions and saw that one of Dave's is Boulder, UT. That was like my second home growing up. How does he know about it? It is a very small town, so I am always shocked when people have heard of it.