8.25.2008


I Got Tagged - High School
Am I really subjecting myself to this? Owell, it'll be pretty hilarious to me and anyone of you readers who knew me in High School. Here we go...
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, I dated Greg Lovato at the end of my Soph. year through my Jr. year and on and off during Sr. year.
2. What kind of car did you drive? If I wasn't hauling all my friends around in my Mom's mini-van, I drove an AWESOME '84 Ford Tempo AKA "The Ambulance." It was 2 shades of nasty red with a white trunk. The best part was, whenever you made a left-hand turn, the passenger door swung open. Thanks Adam Jack!
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of high school? Easy... so at the Homecoming Assembly, Dance Co. performed in front of the entire school out on the football field. I was in a unitard (yes, I was) that I hadn't danced in yet. Let's just say it didn't fit too well. So I was completely oblivious to the fact that the top slid down completely under my boobs. Did I have a sports bra on? No. Just a normal white bra. So I did the entire dance being exposed to the entire student body. When I realized what had happened, I was horrified!
4. Were you a party animal? ABSOLUTELY!!!- with no drugs or alcohol- just tang.
5. Were you considered a flirt? ABSOLUTELY.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No, but I think choir would have been fun.
7. Were you a nerd? No. "We are the popular girls."
8. Were you on any varsity teams? I was in Student Government and Dance Company. No varsity rankings, though.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? I'm tempted to plead the 5th, but yes, I was suspended. I can't go into details for some "close-to-home" reasons. But Val will appreciate this: "THIS HAS GOT TO STOP, I"M TURNING UP THE HEAT!!!!"
10. Can you still sing the fight song?Proudly, yes!
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I loved the V.P. Mr. Woods (Woody) even though he wasn't an actual teacher. I should say Mr. Archibald (my Junior Math teacher), since that's where Dave and I met. I don't think I went to class enough to really get to know any of my other teachers. jk!
12. Where did you sit during lunch? At the same table every day and once we finished eating, we moved to the stairs to chat. That is, if I was there for lunch.
13. What was your school's full name? West Jordan High School
14. School mascot? "Home of the Jags" Jamal the Jaguar
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Sophomore Year - Abrahm Mehl, Junior & Senior Years - Greg Lovato
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Highschool, NO. 9th grade... maybe! Don't get me wrong, I liked HS... but I'm trying to erase some of the memories from my mind.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Back to the popular conversation. We were given a white sash to wear over our grad gown, and all of our friends decided to tie it around our neck as a scarf instead. We called it the "popularity sash". We thought we were so funny. I also remember driving from the graduation ceremony to dinner with Kristen and freaking out over my diploma, saying that I not only graduated from High school, but I graduated from a certain someone. I'm a jerk.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? I didn't need a special day...
19. Were you in any clubs? DECA- and I have no idea what that stands for. BUT, if you look in my senoir yearbook, I was in mostly all the clubs. I somehow landed in all the club pictures.??
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Is this some sort of a trick question?
21. Who was your prom date? Junior - Greg Lovato, Senior - Greg Winder.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I already went to the 10 year, and I PLANNED the 10 year. It was great to see everyone that came.
23. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? I would have taken school more seriously. My studies were never my focal point. It was all about the social aspect! Although, I did graduate with flying colors. I also would have spent more time (mainly my Junior year) with my girlies. I was all about the fellas. LAME!
Hope you all enjoyed my High School experience! Please don't judge me...
I tag 5 people: Ben, Rachael B., Alicia C., Julie Greenburg and Danny

9 comments:

Brandt & Kriste said...

I didn't know you showed off your boobies to the student body. No wonder you had that nick name. It is all making sense now.

Jen said...

I miss the ambulance!! And the mini van . . . we had some good times on the road with garbage cans in that car!

Trace said...

I will tell you how you ended up in all the yearbook pictures-it was thanks to me and Keri being yearbook editors. Remember we snuck into all the club pics. I think Hillary Udy was there too. Our adviser was PISSED!

J.E. said...

OK- Love Love Love it! Love the white bra breasted story. I bet that was quite the show. So funny that we share the same talent of being in all the yearbook club pics. I didn't even have friends on the yearbook staff!

the bates motel said...

you would of def been a fun friend to kick it w/ in high school! my high school years ah not so much :)!

Alicia said...

Funny that I just answered Leesa's high school tag and tagged YOU! Well, at least we both followed through. I wish people still said we looked alike. You are hott!

Amber Burt said...

I had no idea about the boob thing either! No wonder you were so popular!!!

Marianne said...

Oh - the memories. You were like the biggest flirt ever....why did you waste all that time with Lovato? And apparently you think you were really popular. Maybe I could of been cool too if I wouldn't of been so scared of ditchin' class. Seriously - I was scared I'd miss an asignment of something....

Lamb Fam said...

So are you saying I wasn't popular? OUCH.