8.07.2008

CURRENT OBSESSIONS

Dave: Rootbeer Floats; Music (from library then downloading on his iPod); cooking and everything to do with it (ie: cooking shows, cookbooks, cooking utensils, grocery shopping, etc.); Boulder, UT

Jami: Cinnamon Life Cereal; Red Mango (original yogurt w/ strawberries and mochi... yum!); BLOGGING (i know...); my colon cleanse (that's right!); Big Brother 10

Tolman: Music "with drums"; Keys & Cars (and mostly anything to do with either); "Sugary snacks"; Watering the flowers (and getting he and Addi soaked in the process)

Addison: Toothbrushes ("bwush"); binki's; Dora the Explorer (and anything with Dora's picture on it); shoes and socks (you can usually find Addi wearing mismatched shoes and socks at any given time of day); Twinkle*Twinkle*Little*Star

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm waiting for James Taylor post so that I can steal the pics! I'm laughing at your obsessions! Especially Dave's Boulder UT!

the bates motel said...

that's a cute idea to do current obsess. i LOVE the pics of your kids on the side reading and playing w/ cars! catalog kids :)!

kristi and family said...

i love it...

Brandt & Kriste said...

Yeah I still don't get the Boulder UT love. I'm with you on the Red Mango.

sorensenpower said...

Toleman's knowledge of cars still blows my mind!!!