8.07.2008

double date night

After a romantic meal at Carl's Jr.,

Kristen and I went on a double date with the Carters to the James Taylor concert.

Okay, so that's not exactly how it went, but pretty close.

It was such a great concert! There's not many things better than chillin' outside on the lawn (in nice, cool evening weather) listening to James.

I don't know if Kristen was really that into it, but she was nice enough to go with me since Dave was up to his ears in homework. Thanks Kris!

We actually ran into Blaine and Alicia there, so we ended up sitting with them. Thanks for letting us crash your date, guys!

We also saw the Burt's. They were too cool to sit with us. Whatever.

So I have to comment: Alicia is due in like 3 weeks with her first. Doesn't she look GREAT?!

9 comments:

Pearson Family said...

Loves James! I think you and Kristen make a cute couple

kristi and family said...

jami... you and kristen are so cute...

Amber Burt said...

It was a good concert! I would have liked to sit with you all, but Spencer is kind of a loser and doesn't like to be among the people, he likes to sit back behind everyone and make fun of them as they walk by. You should have heard what he said about you when you walked by-J/K!!!!

Unknown said...

None of this changes the fact that James Taylor is sorta lame.

Chelsea Nelson said...

I am looking at your page right now and I have tears rolling down my face. I miss my family.

J.E. said...

All right. You and Kristen have got to quit doin the same posts. Kidding. Looks like you guys had super fun.

Alicia said...

Jami-- our date night was fab. And you are my new best friend for saying I look cute. :) Love J.T.

Jen said...

I hope you all enjoyed the concert since you passed on having an awesome night with . . . ME!!! (j/k -- tee hee)

Unknown said...

Hey, remember me? Kristen's friend...did you ever end up doing the Colonix cleanse? I thought I remembered you saying you were going to do it - if you did, how did it go?
I had to stop it after 2 weeks because apparently the full dose was just too much for me to handle, but I want to try it again sometime.