8.18.2008

Auntie Jess

My sis, Jessica, moved out of the house (we thought it'd never happen... haha!) a couple weeks ago. Now that she is all settled, she invited us up to see her super cute new place. We also went to Liberty Park to have a picnic & play in the "7 Canyons." Unfortunately, when we were done with our greasy (and yummy) KFC, they started draining the water in the 7 canyons. Lame! So we rode the GHETTO rides instead.

Tol was too embarrassed to ride the cars. I don't blame him. So Addi went solo.

"Merry-Go-Round"
My kids insisted on riding on the bench. Seriously?
We are so BLESSED to have Jess in our lives. She is the SWEETEST, KINDEST and most EASY-GOING person you'll ever meet.
We have been lucky to have her as the kids' nanny. She has watched them for about 2 years a couple days a week while I work.
I couldn't have asked for anyone better. My kids LOVE their Auntie Jess so much! She does so many fun things with them everyday and I NEVER worry when she's with them.
Jessica's love for children (especially mine) is AMAZING! She loves and cares for them like they're her own. She has endless patience and energy.
This is her last week of watching my kids :( She is buckling down and finishing school.
It is bitter-sweet. We are very proud of her and her dedication to school. It is what she needs to do and we support her 100%. BUT, we will miss having the BEST nanny in the entire world!
Thanks, Jess, for all the ways you have helped us over the years. We TRULY couldn't have asked for a better situation. We love you so much and wish you the BEST of luck in school!

6 comments:

J.E. said...

OH, she is sweet! I knew her when I worked at Nordies and always thought she was so cute, well good for her that she is finishing school! I was a nanny for my sister's kids and it was the best. we became so close and now years later we still have a close relationship.

Brandt & Kriste said...

Good Luck with school Jess! The ride on the bench cracks me up! Hi by the way! I feel like I haven't talked to you in a while.

Janessa Taylor said...

Ok, I love the music on your blog!! Very fun :) Really makes me want to dance like a fool in my cubicle here at work--pretty crazy...haha

Pearson Family said...

Ha Ha...Owen always wants the bench at the south towne merry go round!

Marianne said...

She's so cute! Ask her if she'll marry my brother, Bryant.
You're cute little brother is doing some landscaping on my yard. He's such a nice guy but I think he should still be the little toddler walking around your house!

kristi and family said...

oh, jess is so cute.... you are so lucky to have such great sisters...