12.20.2010

TOLMANS FRENS

When we were in Utah for Christmas, I found this in my parent's office. Tol made a list of all his friends. I freaking love this kind of stuff!! 
*and I'm just now posting it because I finally got around to scanning it.

"TOLMANS FRENS"


CHRASE = Tracy
LOGIN = Logan
CORDR = Carter
ALISA =Eliza
LOOC = Luke
DAVEID = David
MAX = Max (way to go, Tol)
JAC = Jake 
DOSIN = Dawson
COOLIN = Collin
TI = Ty
TOMIS = Thomas
MATHYO = Matthew

...and while I'm posting this, I'll throw in this:
Tolman drew this in November when Uncle Curty, Grammy Jan and Grammy Shar celebrated their  Birthdays. It's a picture of  them with their new ages below. And don't you love the car under Curt?!
*drawing isn't Tol's strong point. He pretty much hates to color and draw...

5 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

I am glad to see other kids Lauren's age sounding out words like Lauren does! It is great! Love the picture too, so cute!

jessica nelson said...

Oh my gosh!!! This is the cutest thing EVER!!! You need to hang on to these things forever!! So dang cute!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

I love the spellings of the kids names. So awesome! Tolman is such a cute kid! I miss seeing him every day!!!

Alicia said...

I freaking love this stuff too. Good documenting.

Briana Weir said...

i found your blog through jolene's post we were talking about today. thanks again for the cut n' chat! oh, and i LOVE the fren list. maybe i need to make me one of those... you know, just so i don't forget anyone.