12.27.2010

CHRISTMAS Day

CHRISTMAS MORNING!

We all got spoiled on Christmas...
but the favorite gifts BY FAR were the blankets my mom crocheted for EVER SINGLE ONE of US!  She even made Addi a matching one for her 'babies.'  It was such a thoughtful gift.  And I'm tellin' ya- these blankets are the coziest and most wonderful things ever.  I'm actually wrapped up in mine right now as my kids are both sleeping under theirs.  We love our "grammy blankies!"

After all the gifts were opened & cranberry muffins devoured, we headed to the 
ANNUAL NELSON vs. NELSON CHRISTMAS BBALL GAME.
Church ball has NOTHIN' on this.  It is one intense game.
Some of the CUTEST (top row) athletic supporters.

Later that day we went to Jan's for Christmas dinner with the Lamborn's.  Dinner was great and we got SUPER SPOILED with gifts, as always.  We were happy that Grandma Jeanne was able to join us.  
Have I mentioned that the kids were sick, like the ENTIRE time we were in Utah?  It was rough.  Well that night @ Jan's, their sick and tired-ness really kicked-in to high gear.  Addi slept all night and Tol was in the bathroom all night.  POOR KIDDOS!  Addi wouldn't even get up to open presents. 

When we got back to my parents, the kids caught their second win.  Dana & Lance came over and we all ate some more and sang Christmas carols around the piano.

Perfect Christmas

1 comment:

Middle Age Moments said...

I'm sitting here witha sappy smile on my face. (Picture Chevy Chasein the attic watching movies in Christmas Vaca) Man I love my fam! Great Christmas cause EVERYONE was here!