12.14.2010

Addi has a BIRTHDAY!

 
Addison turned the BIG "4" on December 12th- Boy, how time flies!
She woke up to LOTS of presents so the first thing she did that day was open them...


As you can see she got some new dress ups (this girl is constantly in a "Princess dress") 
and the My Little Pony Butterfly Island.
She was in heaven, especially because we had the ENTIRE day to stay home and play.  
Church was canceled due to the storm so we played dress ups, ponies and even ventured outside to play in the snow for a while.

Speaking of playing in the snow: I was inside while Dave was out shoveling and the kids were out playing in the snow.  I heard a faint knock on the door so I answered it to find Addi pretty much upside down in the snow on the door step.  I guess she wanted to come inside but fell and got stuck in the snow right outside our door.  She supposedly knocked on the door with her boot that was up in the air.  Luckily she thought it was funny even though she was an icicle! 
 

Gosh, I LOVE this girl!
Addison brings so much joy and happiness into our home and family.
She keeps us constantly laughing with her randomness, quirkiness and her hilariousness!
She loves to pretend and create.  She still loves princesses, ponies and anything girly
She is smart & Witty.  She loves school and is very independent.  She loves telling stories.  She is a good listener and a great helper.  She is a nurturer and talks daily about having a new baby.  She also talks a lot about her imaginary sisters, Samantha, Sadie and Sarah.  She has the most angelic little face and the biggest blue eyes that melt my heart every single day.  She is happy.  She loves to cuddle.  She is THE BEST and I'm the luckiest Mom in the world to have Addi as my daughter.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Princess Addi Belle!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Um... you're not announcing that you are pregnant, are you?

Lamb Fam said...

No, I'm not. No bun in this oven.

Heidi said...

She is always talking to me about her little sister, as well. Addi is such a fun little girl!

Kaiti said...

She is beautiful Jame and you are such a cute mom. Better get workin on those sisters for her. I love the names she picked. They sound like a poem altogether.

Kristen said...

So cute. Love Addi Belle! And her mother...