9.21.2010

Happy Birthday, DAVE!

 
When Dave got home from work we decided to start the Birthday celebration at the "vehicle park," as my kids call it.  It was such a beautiful night that we couldn't NOT be outside. 

 I'm not a huge fan of seafood, so we never go to seafood restaurants.  Since Dave really likes seafood, we went to Red Lobster for his birthday dinner.  Can I just tell you that there are NO really great restaurants here.  Seriously- nothing!  I mean, not saying that Red Lobster wasn't good, but that's one of the best we've got.  It's a shame.

And then it was home for Dave's favorite cake- SKOR cake, or better known as "Better than sex" cake and PRESENTS!  Dave SKORED in both departments :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVE!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That is not true about the restaurants!! Here are our favorites that are yummy and unique to Rochester:

Chester's , Jasper's (date night material), Newt's (such good burgers and chicken strips, kid-friendly), and I've never been but City Cafe is supposed to be great seafood (also a fancier place). Maybe we all need to go out to dinner one night and introduce you to one of these places, I'm thinking Newt's. Oh I also know a yummy, cheap, hole-in-the-wall Mexican restaurant too, if you like that kind of thing.

Ha ha did you like my eternal comment?

Lamb Fam said...

Okay Heidi, you're right- we NEED to try those places. I feel like Salt Lake had some pretty good food and I have yet to eat somewhere here that I love.
But thanks for the recommendations! and don't get me wrong, I LOVE Rochester despite my disappointment with the restaurants! And we LOVE Mexican so fill me in on that place!