9.09.2010

First Day of School!

This is Tol's first year of Elementary School and Addi's first year of Preschool.
They both couldn't be more excited for this new adventure!
Me on the other hand...?
I kept my opinions to myself and let them choose their own backpacks this year. They are both mighty happy with their selection.  In fact, Addi filled hers up with anything and everything and wore it around for DAYS before school even started.

Tol apparently wanted to get some action shots with (and without) his backpack, while Addi was feeling pretty grown-up and was aiming for that perfect "first day of school" shot. 

Aren't they ADORABLE?! 
I know I'm a little bias.

1 comment:

Shawn and Nina Olsen said...

WHAAAT!?? I can't believe this, my mind is completely boggled. How are they already old enough for this? What CUTE pictures too.