8.18.2010

Bunga Bunga

... is what Addi used to call it.  But it's better known as
COWABUNGA BAY
We had driven past this place a million times and every time my kids begged to go.
I'm super bummed I gave in WAY too late.  Bunga Bunga is awesome!  I does look a little overwhelming, but it's not.  It is perfectly suited for young kids and toddlers.
We went a few times in just a one week to get our fill.  I used the "this might be the last time the kids will get to play" card and a few friends joined us.  Thanks Bollingers, Buchanans and Klotovichs.

  Tol loved the slides.  I mean, look at that smile.  I don't think the kid has ever been that happy.

 
His favorite slide was the monster huge one.  He even went by himself while I waited for him at the bottom.  I had to take these pics of him because I thought he looked SO cute and little up there all by himself.  He kept straining to see over the ledge to wave and smile at me.  I love that boy!

Bunga is definitely on our TO-DO list when we visit UT in the summer.  Tol & Ad are already excited, and so am I.
It's gonna be a loooong freezing winter.

No comments: