8.12.2010

Little Gymnasts

Tol & Addi have been going to The Little Gym practically their entire lives and it has been AWESOME!  They have learned a ton about social skills and especially coordination.  There was about 2 years where my uncoordinated little Tol wasn't enrolled in any of their classes.  Seriously, when he went back he turned into a NEW person.  He was more energetic, happier and we saw a MAJOR improvement with his strength and coordination. 
We are so sad to be leaving and will miss The Little Gym (wish there was one in Rochester, but even if there was it wouldn't compare to Draper's) and it's FABULOUS & TALENTED staff.  It seems like we were spending so much time there.  It was home away from home for my kids, and the teachers and other kids became great friends.  And, this last semester, the Bollingers joined us!  That made it even more fun (especially for me & Leesa)!  I am so glad my kids were able to have this.  Hopefully when we're in Utah for Christmas my kids can do a few Holiday Camps!

Warning: PICTURE OVERLOAD!

1 comment:

J.E. said...

I love Little Gym. We are big fans too. Your kids are so cute- I'm so glad you are keeping up on your blog... so I can keep in touch with you. I'm sorry I missed you at Cowabunga Bay, that would have been fun!
Hope all is well!
♥j