8.02.2010

My 2nd family

Posted by Picasa
Kris- Mom
Karen- Big sis
Jim- Big bro
Candice- Little sis & BFF
Rob- Estranged foster bro
Rene- Dad
(and those that aren't pictured don't get titled- but you know who & what you are :) )


And I am completely serious!  These people ARE my 2nd family.  Sometimes they felt like my first.

The salon had a going away dinner for me at STELLAS.  It was a perfect evening.  I was bummed a few couldn't make it, but I DESPISE goodbyes so it worked out for the best.

I absolutely ADORE my co-workers!  I have learned so much from each and every one of them and count them as HUGE blessing in my life.  I really miss them not being apart of my day-to-day life. But life goes on and at least I get to look forward to being apart of the team again in December.  I really can't wait to be back, for a few days anyway.

Thanks for a great night everyone- and thanks 'DAD' for picking up the tab!

Here's to MANY more boating trips, skiing trips, late-night dinners, trailer-trash parties, parties, parties and more parties (including Jimmy's 'upcoming'  house party that we've been hearing about for the past 7+ years), singing performances (as the brooms for mics), dances, good bands, bad bands (that light their drum sticks on fire), laughs, cries, 'cocktails' and UNFORGETTABLE memories.
Love you guys!

No comments: