10.21.2008

Inspired

It is 12:09 am. Dave is out of town and the kids have been asleep since 9ish.
For the past 2 hours or so, I've been indulging myself with web-logs (I agree, Chantel, 'blog' is such a gross word. Was it really necessary to shorten a 2 syllable word? Is it a difficult word to say? Or are we just lazy? The reason doesn't matter. All that matters is that tonight, I will be using the FULL word). After reading so many web-logs, I am inspired.
Inspired to be better.
Inspired to do more.
Inspired to find myself.
Inspired to know what I want & what I deserve.
Inspired to grow my testimony.
Inspired to read more & write more.
Inspired to learn and to understand.
Inspired to take time for the things that make me happy.
Inspired to create.
Inspired to love and accept unconditionally.
Inspired to laugh more, a lot more.
I am inspired to be better.
To friends, family and strangers, thanks for the inspiration.

6 comments:

J.E. said...

Very refreshing!!! This web-log 'inspired' me ( :

Becca Jo said...

Just don't get down on yourself by reading peoples blogs. Remember that people are writing what they want you to see or putting their best foot forward. You are already amazing so remember that.

PS I LOVE the word blog! It rolls off the tounge

Chelsea Nelson said...

I felt sad so I looked at your blog. I feel a little better.
You should know something though, you are fabulous!

I love you.

Gonzalez Family said...

You are an amazing person & mom. You inspire me. I love your blog!

kristi and family said...

jami... you are so cute... i miss you....

Amber Burt said...

Your Welcome for inspiring you-ha ha!!! Just kidding. I know what you mean though by looking at others blogs I too think that I need to be a better person, or I think that other people need to be more honest about what is really going on in their lives!
You are a great person, and very inspiring yourself.
I just want you to know that it was you who inspired me to wear eyeshadow, doesn't that make you feel better?