10.05.2008

'it'

Lucky # 7 Tag Okay, Monica, I'll play.
7 Things I Can Do:
*recite the alphabet saying the letter sounds instead of the letters in less than 4 seconds
*say I've been skydiving
*cry UNCONTROLLABLY at ANY wedding ceremony
*harmonize to about any song... I love to sing... not saying I'm good at it
*the right splits
*make an impressive birthday cake
*organize & multi-task (I guess that's 2 in 1... owell)
7 Things I Cannot Do:
*listen to music with words while reading
*relax in a messy room or go to bed with a messy house
*a cartwheel
*cook (I guess I CAN, I just don't. Dave LOVES to cook and I HATE it, so he does it)
*speak another language
*ask directions... much to Dave's dismay
*say I have ever mowed the lawn... I never have, ever. But I think I might like it
7 Things that Attracted Me to Dave:
*he laughs almost anything off
*his brains
*he balances me out
*he is pretty easy-going
*his AMAZING Mr. Burns body
*his determination
*he LOVES me
7 Things I Say Most Often:
*FREAK!
*Oh My Gosh!
*That's awesome!
*like... isn't that right Grant and Shad?
*crazy... Dave says it's my default adjective
*no way!
*SHIT!... only when something disasterous is about to happen
7 Celebrity Admiration's:
*ELLEN!!! DeGenerous, that is
*Brad Pitt cause he's beautiful
*Ben Affleck cause he's SEXY
*Portia de Rossi cause she's married to Ellen
*Angelina Jolie cause she lives in sin with Brad
*Jennifer Garner cause she's married to Benny
*that's all. I only subscribe to "STAR" for the crossword... no lie
7 Favorite Foods (in no particular order):
*anything 'pumpkin' flavored. ie: ice cream, pancakes, pumpkin roll from Walmart
*cereal... is there a pumpkin cereal?
*Avacado eggrolls from Cheesecake Factory
*cookie dough, hold the chocolate chips
*fresh, seasonal fruit
*Dave's grilled hamburgers
*my dad's mashed potatoes
7 People to Tag:
*Chel
*Katie F.
*Rachael B.
*Julie G.
*Curt
*Kristen B.
*Holly P.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Mmmmmmm . . . avacado egg rolls. I think I'm gonna have to go and get me some of those right now . . . yum!

Trace said...

So do the people you tagged have to list 7 things that attracted THEM to Dave? BTW, you can come mow my lawn any time you'd like. It is actually pretty fun.

Pearson Family said...

you make me laugh. my sister claims to just get star mag for the crossword puzzle also. too funny!

Marianne said...

pumpkin shakes at sconecutter are the bomb!