5.21.2008

Watering the flowers... and stuff.

Tol is concerned that I'll kill the flowers again this year so he's in charge of watering. What it comes down to is my Mom has the ultimate green thumb, and not only that but she is awesome at it. She's been looking at my poor empty planter (that she bought me last year with beautiful flowers that I quickly killed) since the snow melted. She finally gave up any hope that I'd do something with it and took matters into her own hands. I came home to a beautiful suprise yesterday afternoon. The first thing Tol said when he noticed them was, "please don't kill these ones, okay Mom." My planter looks great, thanks mom!

Tol decided the tree and grass needed a little water, too.

And so did the tire. Cute bum!!


When you're a kid, there's nothing better than a drink from the hose. Cute Addison wanted to get in on the action.

I wish I'd zoomed in for this pic, but I had to capture the moment. Tol finally got Ad with the hose. This is her trying to escape the water.


Poor Addi couldn't move fast enough. She got drenched!

3 comments:

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Hey Jami- Tell Tol he can water our tree and grass too, because we don't ever do it. Garrett and I saw him watering the other day and thought it was so cute, it was probably the same day you took these pictures.

Chelsea Nelson said...

I have the cutest niece and nephew. That's all I have to say.

J.E. said...

Love the mini-crack shot. You're kids are so cute. They look like little Scandanavian babies with those toe-heads. I can totally relate with you because I cannot seem to keep anything alive in the plant life either.