5.20.2008

Random Tolisms...

Tolman has been saying the funniest things lately so I thought I'd share.

1. We were getting ready for pre-school and I asked Tol at least 5 times to get his shoes on. He still wasn't listening so I finally said, "I'm not going to ask you again!" He replied, "Good! I don't want you to ask me again!"

2. Addi was having an unusually fussy night. Tol had had it with her and said, "we should just return her. Not to Nordstrom, maybe to Costco or like... Home Depot."

3. Tol was super grumpy at dinner (he didn't want pork chops or asparagus, just the cous cous) and later after his bath he said, " I was having a rough time at dinner, but I'm not rough anymore."

4. So this one is out-dated but it's a classic. So first of all, Tol has an imaginary cat named Maggie. So we were singing "Book of Mormon Stories." After we were done:
Tol: Sorry I wasn't doing the actions, Mom
Me: That's okay, buddy.
Tol: I was busy feeding Maggie.
Me: Okay
Tol: On my boob
Awesome, my little boy is breastfeeding his imaginary cat!

11 comments:

Becca Jo said...

Oh, Tolman's manboobs...just like daddy.

Becca Jo said...

I loved dating Dave...sweet man!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Disclaimer: The previous comments were made by myself. Apparently Becca logged onto my computer (and I didn't know it).
But this is hilarious!

Becca Jo said...

Ben you are such a freak! I could delete those but I won't

Kristen said...

Tol is hilarious. I'm glad you wrote these down; they're priceless.

Julie G. said...

Those were hilarious. I could not stop laughing.

J.E. said...

Oh my goodness. Hillllarious! Jami I'm so glad you shared the little Tolisms. Love that he has an imaginary cat and good for him that he is pro-breastfeeding!

Alicia said...

Juat heard about the Becca/Ben incident and had to come check it out. Funny stuff. Jami-- I'm so glad we are blogging friends and that you really know how to spell. :)

Chelsea Nelson said...

haha! I have worlds funniest nephew! and worlds best sister!

Amber Burt said...

Where do they come up with these things, honestly!!! Too cute!