5.07.2008

"Kickin' It"

So Tolman is in love with our neighbors, Brandon and Jenn. He never asks to play with friends his own age, it's ALWAYS, "can I go see Brandon and Jenn?" Dave and I try to limit his visits to their house so he doesn't wear out his welcome (which is easy for a 3 year old to do). And did I mention that Tol also LOVES Yogi, their dog? In fact, Tol goes over to take Yogi on walks when really it ends up being Brandon and Yogi taking Tol on a walk. Anyway, you get the point.
So last night Tol is saying his bedtime prayers and he says, "I'm thankful for Yogi and that he makes me happy and I'm thankful for Brandon and Jenn and that they let me 'kick-it' with them."

So to Brandon, Jenn and Yogi, thanks for being GREAT neighbors and being such good friends to Tol (and us).

4 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

That is awesome! Tell Tolman he can "kick it" with us anytime he wants.

Lindsay said...

That is so funny. I like that he "kicks it" with them.

J.E. said...

soooo funny. What other jive are you teachin your kids? kidding.

Gentry said...

Oh Jami, your family is adorable! What a fun blog! I've been on it for an hour already! AHHH! So glad that we can keep in touch now since we never seem to run into each other. Hope all your family is doing well! Say hi to all of them for me, especially your cute parents!