5.13.2008

Like Mother, like son

So for those of you that know me, you probably know that I was a vain child. At a very young age I was demanding that my mom not wear her red sweats to be the "helper mom" at my school. I also made her drop me off at the crosswalk instead of walking me to the school because she was usually in her running clothes. I could go on and on with funny stories.
Well, it's now gone full circle. This morning I got up early and went to the gym. I still hadn't showered when Tol and I were talking about how we get to pick up Cambree for pre-school. Tol was very excited about that. Then he looked a bit concerned and said, "you need to put on make-up before we go." I asked why and he said, "cause you don't look very good." OUCH!!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

That is hilarious! I love it.

Angie&Blake said...

Kids say the darndest things! *LOL!* What a funny story! Hey, love the new look of your blog! It's really cute!

Jenn and Brandon said...

That's awesome! Brandon and I both laughed pretty hard at that one. FYI: if Tol wants to come over and kick it before 10 am, I'm going to need some warning. .

kristi and family said...

Seriously Jam, that is HILARIOUS!!!

Craig*Monica said...

I hope I can handle the abuse as well as you do! I love your blog spot! Feel free to visit ours often. I also added your name to our list so I could check yours out (and to look like we have more friends!)

Amber Burt said...

Hey what goes around comes around! It is the funny comments like these that make the hard days worth it right?

Becca Jo said...

I have told a million people about this because it's so funny! And really you did kind of deserve it. Your poor mom ;)

Alicia said...

Jami I am totally blog stalking you. Saw this on Ben's nad had to post. So can we be friends?

Lamb Fam said...

To Alicia: Yeah, I've actually tried stalking you with no luck. My email is mamers1122@yahoo.com.
The question is, "can I be your friend?"