8.19.2011

More Ut (with the Lambs)... and still more to come...

While Dave was in town, Jan & Lee took us all to Lagoon. Our family hadn't been to Lagoon in 4 years (Addi was just a baby) so we were super excited to go.
We learned that Tol is a total dare-devil when it comes to rides! He rode all the big roller coasters and LOVED them! Sadly enough, I didn't love them! I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE roller coasters, but this time they made me queasy. It's not right. In fact, while Tol and I were in line for The Spider, I totally tried to talk him out of going on it by saying that it wouldn't be fun for him, that it looked scary and what not (all that spinning DID NOT look enticing to me). But Tol insisted on going and the only thing that got me through, besides closing my eyes and totally bracing myself, was Tol's constant giggle the ENTIRE ride- it was ADORABLE!
Addi was typical Addi and was very cautious about what she went on. She surprisingly really enjoyed the LOG RIDE and the umbrellas, but I think her favorite was BULGY the WHALE.
Although I don't "love it with all my heart," like Kriste, I think Lagoon is way fun and I'm so glad we went!


Lee also took us boating at Echo. I'm still dreaming about that day. We pretty much had the lake to ourselves and the water was perfect! We couldn't have asked for anything better.
Tol's favorite was driving the boat (no surprise there). He is STILL talking about how his most favorite part of the entire UT trip was "driving Grandpa Lee's boat by himself." Funny boy!
Ah- what I would give to go back to that perfect day.


Lee, Jan, Grandma Jeanne and Dave after our Chinese Food Dinner night- a Lamborn tradition.



And Curt left for The Worldwide Scout Jamboree in Sweden that week.
I ADORE this kid!

No comments: