8.18.2011

Serious Q.F.T. (aquired form SEVENTEEN MAGAZINE circa 1995)

After 2 full weeks of non-stop PLAYING, Dave joined us just in time for another SHIN-DIG!
The Burts were kind enough to have us ALL over for a swimming and dinner get-together, AGAIN! At least this time we weren't rained out and therefore forced to destroy the inside of their house. 

It is always a pleasure to be with these lovely ladies and their families. These girls have been by my side since High School (and some since Middle and Elementary Schools) and I owe, in large part, who I am today (good AND bad :)) to them.
I am SO blessed that we are still the BEST of friends and even though more time passes between visits these days, it's as if no time has passed at all.
G.D.I.

...and I can't mention Q.F.T. without mentioning these dudes (who couldn't make it to the Burts'):
The Springers!
Dave & Ben have been BFFs since the 3rd Grade!! and Val & I might as well have been friends since the 3rd Grade, too (even though our love affair started when we were Sophomores) - we have QUITE the history!  Ben & Val are basically the reason why Dave & I got married.

The Springers & Lamborns reunited over a fantastic meal at Snake Creek then went to the Springer Abode in Heber.

 Words can't express how we LOVE & ADORE these guys!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

I love that you are still close to so many of your friends. I also get together with my close friends every month. It makes life so much easier to have those friends that love you unconditionally.