6.18.2011

Tol's BirthDAY!

HOLY COW! I can't believe my little guy is 7! That seems SO old- or I guess I seem TOO young to have a 7 year old. HA!
His actual birthday was fantastic! It would have been ideal if he woke up to homemade waffles, but because my back was out of commission ( I could barely walk and I wouldn't have even gotten out of bed if it wasn't Tol's BIG day) I waited for the kids or Curt to wake up to help me make Bisquick waffles. Those are yummy anyway and the kids love to help ;)

After breakfast we all got ready for Tol's big friend party at the HOUSE OF BOUNCE!
Tol invited 9 friends (and Addi had a couple friends there, too) and they all had a BLAST jumping and playing with "Uncle Curty." Curt was definitely the hit of the party- and I am SO grateful since I basically sat there with an ice pack attached to my back the entire time. SO lame.
After almost 2 hours of playing, we had cake and ice cream and opened presents. Tol got spoiled from his friends, of course!

When Dave got home later that evening, Tol opened his presents...
I didn't get pictures of the opened presents for some reason, but in those wrapped presents are roller blades and a GIANT supersoaker gun thingy from us, a car from Curt and a Nerf gun from Auntie Jess.

We let Tol choose what he wanted to do for dinner, we could either go wherever he wanted or we'd make his his favorite dinner. He chose going to Panekoeken so that's what we did.

All in all it was the BEST day to celebrate the little man.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Okay I had no idea how serious this back thing was/is! Holla if you need help in the future.

I've never been to Panekoeken- how was it?

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Tolman! I can't believe he's 7 already, that is crazy! And NO, you don't look old enough to have a 7 year old!!!