6.25.2011

Rochester Fest

Rochester Fest is a week full of festivities in Rochester (hence the name). The only things we imbibed in was the PARADE and the CHUCK-WAGON BREAKFAST.
We had a lot of fun and will for sure do more next year.
Here we are at the parade with some good friends. The kids were so into all the candy that was thrown. SO. MUCH. CANDY! And who am I kidding- I dove for a few tootsies myself.



Here's part of the group waiting in the breakfast line with
VIKTOR THE VIKING!

And here's the fam about to get our breakfast. I should have snapped a pic of the pancake conveyor maker thingy. It was awesome! And some serious skill is involved in getting your pancakes. They chuck them at you as you try to catch as many as you want on your plate. Needless to say, there were LOTS and LOTS of pancakes on the ground- and I'm sure that is where a lot of the kids got theirs from. YUM!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

I wish I could Garrett to go to these type of things, I think they would be fun! You look amazing Jamie as usual! We miss you guys! I can't believe how much Addie and Tol have grown up in the last year, crazy!