6.22.2009

Cruise '09


Dave and I went on a southern Caribbean cruise to celebrate him graduating. It was FAB, to say the least. We flew into San Juan, and went to Aruba, Curacao, Dominica and St. Thomas.
I could write novels about this, but instead I'll do a "top 10" and "bottom 5" to spare us all.

"BOTTOM 5" (in no particular order)
1. The ditched fingernail on the nightstand when we got to our stateroom.
2. Having to pay $25 for an 8 oz. can of hairspray (when I'm a licenced hair stylist)...it was either that or white rain.
3. The uncomfortable and loooong red-eye into San Juan.
4. And speaking of, the SUPER GRUMPY flight attendants on the flight. They actually told the pilot on the passengers, how we wouldn't obey the seat belt light. They took their job a little too seriously... that, or they used to be burned out junior high teachers.
5. Missing our babies!

"TOP 10"
1. ZERO responsibility.
2. Sleeping in
3. The over-weight 7 year old with a Binky... I'm so mean, but it was hilarious

4. Eagle Beach in Aruba

5. Magen's Bay in St. Thomas


6. Our waiter, Hedi and assistant waiter, Jingyi. They were AWESOME!

7. Enjoying the company of Elizabeth Gilbert on our Balcony
8. Double Desserts!
9. Trafalgar Falls and Emerald Pools in Dominica


10. What happens in the Caribbean, stays in the Caribbean!

More pics!


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy shite! Pretty amazing pics! (Chubby binky dude included!)

the bates motel said...

sounds like such a fun trip! you look so cute all dolled up too :)! not that you don't normally! glad you guys got to getaway and celebrate!

Middle Age Moments said...

first comment, had to be one with the screen to read the writing,(not that I have bad eyes or anything) but..I'm so glad you got to get away! It looks like it was so much fun BUT Tol, Addi, and I had WAY more fun than you, Dave, and binky boy!

Middle Age Moments said...

PS Was looking for some pics to post on my blog and yours from the trip were the only ones I could find! COuld you ever find them here? And I guess you finally got a computer! YAY!

kristi and family said...

that looks awesome..

Rachel Lovato said...

Looks like so much fun! And YOU look gorgeous!!!

Scarlett said...

I am still laughing about binki boy! Hilarious! Looks like you guys had a blast. Cruises are the best!

Jen said...

Jealous . . . glad you guys had a good time!

Trace said...

Love it! You guys look like you are at the Prom in your formal pic.

Alicia said...

Ditto to Lessa's comment... I was totally thinking that. Oh, and that you look hott.

sorensenpower said...

Awesome pics! It makes me want to go on a cruise again!

Brandt & Kriste said...

Hot mama! Go p90x!

Unknown said...

wow! i'm so glad you kids got to have so much fun!