6.16.2009

BEHIND

HOLY CRAP!! My computer has been on the fritz for about a week now and I'm going CRAZY without it. We have to get a new one, but haven't yet (I'm on my parent's computer right now). I have so much to post on this thing so I'm feeling a little behind. That's not what a blog is all about though, right?... that's what scrapbooking is for: making you feel overwhelmed and 'behind.'
Anyway, stay tuned for the Lamb Fam's latest adventures...
Onto more exciting news, Tolman turns the BIG 5 tomorrow and Dave starts his JOB on Thursday!!! BIG WEEK!

6 comments:

Trace said...

I have been a little disappointed not knowing about the Lamb Fam. Dang computers. Tol's party was so much fun. Good job mom. I hope Dave's first week of school, I mean work :), goes well.

Scarlett said...

Doesn't it drive you crazy when your computer is down? It's like my life line and when it's not working I feel like I am out of touch with everything! Good luck with everything this week!

Chelsea Nelson said...

BLOG NOW!

I miss reading about my sister and her family.

NO MORE EXCUSES. Get on it!

Chelsea Nelson said...

And I haven't received anything in the mail...

Chelsea Nelson said...

AND I LOVE YOU!

Chelsea Nelson said...

And I will see you in August. I have a birthday play date with your son.