2.25.2009

The tax MAN!

So we got our taxes done the other night... sometimes a dreaded task... and I had to put a plug in for our AWESOME tax man.
His name is Jeff Dalebout and he is located in Orem. TOTALLY worth the jaunt if your not from around there. He is FAST, affordable and is in the know on how to get you your MAXIMUM REFUND (something we all want, right?).
We have been going to Jeff for 7 years now and have been more than pleased every single time. So if you're looking for someone new or are tired of doing it yourself, look him up www.daletax.com . I PROMISE you won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

Jeff D said...

I found it! That was really nice of you to post that. Thanks again! Now I guess I can see where you guys end up.

Kristen said...

Love him. Next year I will for sure tip him! LOL!

Unknown said...

I love your tax man!! 2nd year in a row!! I would recommend him to anyone!!