2.25.2009

The RANK LIST is in!!!

It is finally out of our hands. Our rank list for residency is in! It is a little scary and nerve-wracking, hoping we made the right choices. But whatever, it is done and submitted and here are the top 5:

1. Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota - 3 year (we'd spend the first year here)
2. Mayo Clinic 4 year
3. University of Utah
4. Mass General in Boston, Massachusetts
5. University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan

We are really hoping to go to Minnesota for so many reasons. It would be sad to leave my job, friends and family, but the pros of leaving outweigh the cons for sure.
Match day is March 19th so stay posted! YIKES!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't get it. You guys ranked these? Or what?

the bates motel said...

how exciting! can't wait to hear where you guys end up!

J.E. said...

FUN! I'm so jealous, what a wonderful experience you have waiting for you and your little fam!

Chelsea Nelson said...

I'm kind of shocked. I thought the U would most certainly be the top of the list.

I'm going to start learning what there is to do in Minnesota.

I love you Jami. I really, really do.

Jules said...

What an adventure! Good Luck! I hope you get what you guys want!

Scarlett said...

Hey Jami! So exciting for your little fam! I think it would be fun to move away for several years. I new adventure, for sure! It was fun watching the Bach with you the other night. Even though it was very upsetting! Did you watch last night? I totally predict Molly will dump Jason. Oh well. At least Jillian is going to be the next Bachlorette!

Jen said...

So you've left me hanging wanting to know the reasons for wanting to go to Minnesota....

Good luck!