2.01.2009

Addiction, chains and Disney!

Before I start with the happenings around the Lamborn household, I have to fill you in on what has been occupying most of my spare time lately. I am a little embarrassed to post it, but it was the BEST find (thanks Lindsey) for all you digital scrapbookers out there... (I've FINALLY got the digi-scrap thing down)! The addicting website is digifree.blogspot.com and it's AWESOME! Basically it's TONS of free stuff that is updated daily (that's why it's such a problem) that you can download and use. Another problem is that I have the downloading down (huh?), but I haven't really used anything that I've downloaded. I spend all my time downloading. No time to actually scrapbook. It's getting to be a problem, maybe an addiction. It's like shopping for free, everyday! My library is getting HUGE and I don't even use it. What to do?
Anyway, check it out!

Moving on. So a week or so ago, flights to Seattle were SOOOO CHEAP! I took advantage and booked flights for Tol and I to go see Auntie Chel. I should've waited to tell Tolman because we're not leaving until the end of March and he's been asking 10 times a day, "How many more days til we go to Chel's house?" The solution to this constant question? A chain! Tol is super into counting EVERYTHING lately... maybe a little OCD... so I thought a chain would be perfect. Instead of asking me a million times daily, he could count the links on the chain a million times daily. It's a win-win.
I pretty much did it myself since Tol is not interested in anything crafty. He enjoyed putting stickers on the links for about 5 minutes and that's all. He reminded me the whole time while making it that he doesn't like to color. Addi on the other hand was on cloud 9! She loves that stuff!


Tolman's Addition. (It says 'SEATTLE')


The finished project.
Only 57 days left to go!!

Next up: PLAYHOUSE DISNEY!






Dave and I took the kids to see Playhouse Disney. We weren't sure how it was going to go since these types of "fun " things usually turn out to be a FLOP. To our surprise and satisfaction, they both LOVED it! They SANG, DANCED, PATTED and ate POPCORN.

9 comments:

Pearson Family said...

oh we were totally there as well. owie was a little sick so he didn't enjoy as much as i thought he would...but chris and i were very excited it was only an hour.

Unknown said...

It's so bad huh! I have like 200 kits and I only scrap like once a month now. Argh, I sometimes wish it was only undated once a week! You should come up to the Park City 24 hour crop March 27-28th. It's TONS of fun, and it's only 60 bucks for your room, meals, crop space, etc.

Jen said...

I agree that the digital scrapbook world can be addicting once you get started.

I'm sure Isaac would love the playhouse disney show -- sounds cute!

Trace said...

I am all about the chain. We did one for Christmas and Tracy kept taking off extra ones. He really thought he could trick Christmas into coming early.
I am addicted to digital scrap booking and I don't even have it.

sorensenpower said...

I was so pissed the cheap flights got away from us. We decided the next day to go and they were already back to normal.

sorensenpower said...

PS The boat show is this weekend. I'm guessing you'll be going?

Brandt & Kriste said...

I was wondering how that playhouse disney was? Cute pics! You are going to have to teach me how to do this downloading thing with the digi scrapbook. I checked it at and it seems way over my head.

Lamb Fam said...

Danny- Tol and Dave are actually at the boat show this very moment. Probably will be tomorrow night, too. You know them.
I'm bummed you and Emi were too late to buy the cheapo tickets... it would have been fun for all. Miss your buns, Dan!! Don't be a stranger!

Chelsea Nelson said...

I love my sister. Can't wait to see you and Tol on my turf. But I'll see you before that...

You are worlds best mom. And worlds best sister-Jess is too.