2.18.2009

So Romantic!


For Valentines Day this year, we joined the Bollinger Family for a very ROMANTIC and VALENTINE-ish evening with all the other white-trash out there and went to the MONSTER TRUCK JAM.
We have never been to one and have been promising Tol for quite some time that
we'd take him.
It actually was super fun. I don't know what was more fun, people watching or
watching the actual show.
I couldn't believe how LOUD it was! Luckily we came prepared with earplugs and what not. Addi couldn't figure out the head phones at first...


We styled her bangs accordingly and we dressed Tol accordingly.


Although the kiddos loved the trucks, they also loved the cotton candy and Addi LOVED sitting on Trace's lap. She doesn't look like she is enjoying it much in this pic, but I had to post it cause Tracy is so funny in it. Classic Tracy.


And last, but not least, here is me (and my GREASE) and my VALENTINE! Love you, babe!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That Valentines was Hardcore!

sorensenpower said...

I love this post. Final.

Jen said...

Classic . . .

Trace said...

Best picture of Tracy EVER! We had a radical time.

kristi and family said...

awesome... way to party for Valentines...

Chelsea Nelson said...

I am so, so excited that I get to see you in a few days!!!