11.03.2008

Ragedy Ann & Andy

What a fun and CrAzY day Halloween turned out to be. For those who read my blog and/or know Tol, you know that he's OBSESSED with sugar! Well, Addi is taking after her brother. Needless to say, Halloween is their FAVORITE! It's all about the candy.

First on the Halloween agenda was preschool.


Addison and Ty joined in the party.


Eating Halloween treats!
Before you read any further, I know what you're all thinking: "How could you subject your son to that?!" I know, I know, I've heard it all. Here's the thing, Tolman is the only 4 year old out there that couldn't care less what he dresses up as for Halloween. He HATES attention. If he had it his way, he wouldn't dress up at all. But he understands that he needs to dress up in order to get candy, so he lets me decide what he'll be. I figure this year might be the last where he doesn't have an opinion about the whole thing, so I took advantage (despite Dave and my dad). But isn't he the CUTEST Ragedy Andy you've ever seen? Plus, Tol was into the fact that Ragedy Andy rhymes with candy.
Next up, Gardner Village

Tol is dancing to the Halloween music that was playing.


Last, but not least, Trick-or-Treating!
Addi wouldn't let anyone else hold her bag. I swear, after an hour that thing weighed more than she did! She walked so slow (she also didn't want anyone to hold her) and had to take a break every 3rd or 4th house. Funny girl!
Here's Tol checking out his stash (after we sneakily got rid of some).
My parents have a Halloween party every year where people drop by, eat, hang out, eat, eat and EAT!!! My mom makes homeade soups, bread and pies and it's lots of FUN! I can't remember a Halloween without it. So we went to their house for the festivities and Trick-or-Treated in their neighborhood. Good times!
Hope everyone had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

7 comments:

Suzanne G said...

Such darling children you have! They are such dolls, get it? wink wink. Trey was the same way as Addi about his candy bag, he drug it behind him and would freak out otherwise....Fun Halloween!

the bates motel said...

sounds like a fun time. your kids looks so cute too! i love that idea!

Becca Jo said...

you are right...that was what I was thinking. :) I can't post on your blog anymore! your word verifications are SO freaking long.

Craig*Monica said...

Hi Jami! Love the costumes, they turned out so cute! I'm thinking for next year, "My Buddy" & "Kid Sister"! Maybe a little creepy, but hopefully Tol will give in one more year! I'm glad you all had fun!

Amber Burt said...

Take advantage of picking their costumes while you can. They look darling.

J.E. said...

I was wondering about that- like if it was Tol's idea? I think it's so funny that he doesn't care. But the costumes are to die for and I love that Addi kept her hat on. Wow.

kristi and family said...

i LOVE their costumes.... so cute...