11.17.2008

I Love Joey


Yes, I went to the 'New Kids on the Block' concert and yes, it was probably the best concert I've been to. I was skeptical about the whole thing, my friends and I bought tickets mainly because we thought it would be hilarious. We had no idea we'd have the experience of a lifetime... no really, we did. The fellas put on the best concert and I have to say that my crush for Joey is back to attack.

We had the most KILLER seats!


Jordan was really feelin' it... and so were we ;)

After they did their piano routine, they walked down the aisle (that we were sitting next to) back up to the stage. Don't worry, I touched a few of them and freaking GRABBED JOEYS JACKET WITH TWO HANDS - and he looked at me!

Here he comes! (below)

Dana was super sad to see the concert end. After all the dancing and screaming, we were beat! It's not like we're in 5th grade anymore.

Good times ladies! I'm so glad we were able to experience this kind of joy together.

NKOTB groupies 4-EVA!

11 comments:

the bates motel said...

you are so funny! lol. my friend went to the same concert and felt the same way as you. fun that they could be on such a great show! and oooh la la that you got to touch joey. i've actually never been a nkotb fan, but maybe i should start.....

Trace said...

you are MY cover girl Jam. ohohOHOH ohohOHOH. Words truly cannot describe how incredible that night was, but at least you have traces of Joey on your arm and I have traces of beer on my coat that will last forever! Well, till I do laundry anyway.

Rachel Lovato said...

Looks like so much fun Jami! Back in the day I was a Jordan fan, but now a days I am totally a Donny fanatic! he he he...

Janessa Taylor said...

YOU are HILARIOUS. I would have never thought you were such a NKOTB groupie :) Glad you had a good time! Hey, spoke to Lori Pugh about you and she only said great things :) I told her that she should ditch her current hair stylist and go to you, so you guys could see each other like every 4-6weeks! We shall see...

Julie G. said...

Ok we went too! My post was almost word for word your first paragraph! They were great huh? What a fun time. I am jealous of your seats! I was a Jordan lover myself! NKOTB forever!

Scarlett said...

You are hilarious! Kristen called and asked me to go, but I wasn't able to, and I am totally bummed! It sounded like you guys had a blast!

Jules said...

Jamie, Your blog is SO darling! I hope its allright I stumbled across it! I love you! And your family is darling! You can check out my blog anytime! Love your cousin, Jules

jennie said...

Jami- I am so excited to see your adorable family. You are all adorable and your kids are getting so big. I am excited we will be able to keep in touch now! What a darling blog- love it.

Craig*Monica said...

Okay Jami, I will give you Joey, but are you kiddin'? What about Jordan!!! The pics of him on your blog are H-O-T!! I would have tried groping him, if I were you :) Glad you guys had fun! Looked like a blast! Love the pic of Dana !!

Brandt & Kriste said...

Rub it in!

Alicia said...

I LOVE that you all went to this concert!! Looks like more than fun. Well done.