6.09.2008

NURSERY TIME!!!

\

It was Addison's first day of nursery yesterday. YEPPIE!! We cheated and sent her in a week early. It was SWEET! First of all, Dave and I were able to really enjoy Gospel Doctrine and R.S. & Priesthood. (We were actually tempted to "go out," maybe to a movie or something... almost 2 hours of free babysitting! Haha) Second, Addi was supposedly really good. I was worried since it's in the middle of her nap-time (again, 1:00 church BLOWS), but all was well. She walked to the door & said, "daddy" a few times, but that's it.
Thanks to the nursery leaders! You are truly the un-sung heroes of the church!

and, Thanks for your help with the dishes, Addi!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Jamie, this is Jen Allens sister Jill. Cute blog. I cannot believe how big your kids are getting. Time flies. I just wanted to let you know that my husband is in the process of appling to medical schools right now. And the University of Utah is one of his top picks. So I was wondering if he could get in contact with Dave to ask him a few questions. you can email me at jilllynncoil@gmail.com and to let me know his email address. Hope all is well.

J.E. said...

Cutest pics of Addi, oh my gosh I love that little dress and the bow in her hair? What? So cute sittin her little bumm on the dishwasher. Loved reading your ABC tag too!

Unknown said...

Cute as beans!

Kristen said...

It's true. I am the un-sung hero of the church. I am a nursery leader during 1:00 church. I feel I will truly blessed eternally for this calling. ha ha. It's not that bad. I actually enjoy it most days.

Brandt & Kriste said...

So cute! Too bad our church isn't at the same time, we could meet up and see a flick together. Tempting!

Brynn said...

I can't believe that Addi is already in nursery! I am sad that we aren't in the ward to see it. I wish that Londyn only walked to the door and said daddy a few times. She bawls when we take her. We miss you guys, and we will definitely be having you over soon!