6.07.2008

I GOT TAGGED

I Got TaggedABC's "getting to know you" TAG. Complete the ABC's of you. Then, each player tags 3 people and posts their names, goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Thanks Monica, here we go:
A- Attached or single: Happily Attached
B- Best Friend: Lamb Nards
C-Cake or Pie: definitely CAKE
D-Day: Thursday (random, I know)
E- Essential Item: Clorox Wipes
F- Favorite Color: Anything BRIGHT
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H-Home town: The one and only WJ baby!!
I- Indulgences: Eating HD's Sticky Toffee Pudding Ice cream while watching Grey's!
J- January or July?: Seriously! JULY I love swimsuits!
K-Kids: 4 yr old boy & 18 mo old girl
L-Life is incomplete without: My family!
M- Marriage Date: May 15 01
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sis' & 2 bros
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples (green)
P- Phobias or Fears: Heights... YIKES!
Q- Quote: Don't piss in the wind
R- Reason To Smile: My babies!!
S- Season: Fall. I wish it was longer.
T- Tag Three: Kristen, B- Mental and Chelsea
U- Unknown fact about me: I can say the alphabet using the letter sounds in 6 seconds
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Huh?
W- Worst Habit: Leaving my shoes out, sorry Babe!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y-Your favorite food: Cereal
Z- Zodiac Sign: Saggitarius

3 comments:

Courtenay Beth said...

Jam! man it's been SO long...long enough that I have never met the precious Addi Belle...(sp?) Your fam is beautiful, your kids are stunning...swimming lessons looks like an adventure! Hope all is well:) Fun to read about the ABC's of Jami...cool.
Courtenay

Kristen said...

This was funny. I have known you for 29 years and have never heard you do the alphabet trick. How is that possible? I guess I'll begin the ABC venture. Thanks Jame. P.S. Tell Dr. Dave that he's the best!

Unknown said...

Sweetness! And I also think Dr. Dave is the best!